Should kids be allowed to go online? A lot of kids give their opinions on the Internet. What do you think of it? Tell us your opinion.家长应不应该允许孩子上网？许多孩子在网上发表了他们的看法。你是如何看待这个问题的？告诉我们你的想法。
II.分步练习(Write step by step):
第一步(Step One):回答这些问题(Answer these questions):
1. Do you always go online? __________________________
2. How long are you online every day?
3. What do you often do online?__________________________
4. Are your parents happy about it?__________________________
5. What do you think about it？__________________________
第二步(Step Two):把你的答案连成一段文章(Put your answers into an article)
I think ...
I believe ...
In my opinion, ...
I agree with ...
I do not think so.
I do not see anything wrong with ...
I go online almost every day. But I only stay online for an hour. I learn a lot from the Internet. I can also talk to my friends. I send e-mails to my pen pals. Sometimes my parents help me learn more about computers.
Some parents do not allow their kids to go online. I don’t think it is right. In my opinion, parents should tell their kids what is wrong and what is right to do online.