A proberb says, “ You are only young once.” (适用于已记住的名言)
It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. (适用于自编名言)
As everyone knows, No one can deny that…
According to a recent survey, about 78.90f the college students wanted to further their study after their graduation.
to begin with, then, furthermore, finally(强烈推荐)
to start with, next, in addition, finally(强烈推荐)
first and foremost, besides, last but not least(强烈推荐)
most important of all, moreover, finally
on the one hand, on the other hand(适用于两点的情况)
for one thing, for another thing(适用于两点的情况)
in comparison, likewise, similarly, in the same manner
on the other hand, conversely, whereas, while, instead, nevertheless, in contrast, on the contrary, compared with …, …
Obviously(此为过渡短语), we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others.
to sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus
Thus, it can be concluded that…, Therefore, we can find that…
Obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem.
Accordingly, I recommend that some measures be taken.
Consequently, to solve the problem, some measures should be taken.
1.The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages.
2.The advantages of A are much greater than those of B.
3.A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that...
4.It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim that...
5.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages.
6.Like anything else, it has its faults.
7.A and B has several points in common.
8.A bears some resemblances to B.
9.However, the same is not applicable to B.
10. A and B differ in several ways.
11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects.
12. People used to think ..., but things are different now.
13. The same is true of B.www.Examda.CoM考试就到考试大
14. Wondering as A is ,it has its drawbacks.
15. It is true that A ... , but the chief faults (obvious defects )are ...
1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation.
A number of factors might contribute to (lead to ) (account for ) the phenomenon(problem).
2. The answer to this problem involves many factors.
3. The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that...
4. The factors that contribute to this situation include...
5. The change in ...largely results from the fact that...
6. We may blame ...,but the real causes are...
7. Part of the explanations for it is that ...